juin 07, 2013

Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream SPF25/PA++ #2 Natural Beige (50ml)


I have found my favourite BB cream~~
As far as I'm concerned this is THE BEST of all the BB creams I've tried
(**)


It has a very light texture, it is really easy and pleasant to apply.
The smell is okay, not the best ever but not unpleasant, it is very light and fades quickly anyway (it is a light, floral and green tea scent).
But it also means less chances to find artificial fragrance! So it's a good thing ^^

It makes my complexion beautiful and luminous, and leaves my skin looking healthy.
I was worried it wouldn’t have a good enough coverage but you can build it up and it covers any imperfections perfectly!

As every bb creams, after a few minutes it adapts to the colour of your skin.
After almost one week of use, no break-out = YAYz!!

I bought it in #2 natural beige.
A bb cream WITHOUT grey undertones *victory dance*.

The major advantage is that there are almost none of the not-so-good ingredients you usually find in bb creams.
It’s a “8-free system” bb cream: no parabens, no animal ingredients, no talc, no mineral oils, no silicone, no 1,4-dioxane, no acrylamide, no artificial colours or perfumes.
I checked the ingredients, there are indeed no parabens, no silicons, etc... and also no propylene/butylene glycol, no paraffin or petroleum… which is VERY rare in bbcreams…
I've been searching for such a bb cream for months, and even brands such as Vichy, Avene and La Roche-Posay don't have as good ingredients lists :o

The price is more than reasonable for 40 ml and that quality!!

HUUUUUUGE thanks to Innisfree and South Korea for that  (づ ̄ ³)  <뽀뽀!

I definitely recommend this bb cream to anyone with sensitive or even trouble prone skin, and who is trying to limit the amount of products that could damage their skin :)

I love this product so much that I bought another one just in case they stop making it!
 















It's the product of the year as far as I'm concerned :B
I saw that Innisfree very recently launched a new line of BBcreams though, they are very similar to that one, but with more specific uses, if that makes any sense -_-"
I think there's a long stay one, a sebum control one and a light one...
I'll look into that hehe
Talk to you later! Rawwwwwwwr :B


 

Aucun commentaire: